Venus Home appoints regional sales mgr.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
FOOT RANCH, CA —
Venus Home Fashions, a domestic manufacturer of sheets and bath towels based here, has appointed Pat Bullock to the new post of Eastern regional sales manager.
"Our sales are really picking up, and we need someone full-time who will work only for us," said Vivie von Walstrom, director of business development.
Bullock has almost 20 years of experience in the home textiles industry. Most recently she was working as a sales representative for W-C Designs. Prior to that stint, she worked as an independent sales representative with Faribo, Bates of Maine and Dakotah. She also has retail experience, having started out in various buying and management positions with Federated/Macy's, Frederick Atkins and Allied Stores.
Starting her new position on May 12, Bullock is based in New York at the Venus Home's offices and showroom at 295 Fifth Avenue.
She will oversee all of Venus's New York-area retail accounts.
She reports to von Walstrom and John Wallace, national sales manager, who is based at headquarters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...