Sears marketer West honored by NRF
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2009 11:35:00 AM
Prior to joining Sears, West spent 13 years at Best Buy, including a stint as marketing vp. His first role in retail was with Coast to Coast Stores, a “mom and pop” hardware franchisor.
West has been actively engaged with RAMA, a division of the National Retail Federation, for 24 years, serving as a board member as well as chairman and vice chairman. He championed RAMA’s regional events called the Action-Taker series and helped advance interactions of chief marketing officers from around the country through RAMA’s DecisionMaker series.
“Ric is an industry veteran who has made a living out of connecting with shoppers through creativity and branding,” said RAMA executive director Mike Gatti. West will accept the award Feb. 26 at the RACie Awards dinner to be held during the RAMA Retail Advertising Conference in Las Vegas.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...