Teka USA gets started with Kellogg's
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2002 2:15:00 PM
New York — Bath and beach towel distributor Teka USA and Kellogg's recently teamed up to produce a collection of beach towels, juvenile bath towel sets and — for the first time in the United States for Teka — a line of kitchen textiles.
After signing onto a partnership more than a month ago, Teka USA — the American arm of parent company Teka, the 75-year-old towel manufacturer based in Brazil — is already shipping its initial Kellogg's line. Available in six designs featuring the characters of Kellogg's cereals, like Tony the Tiger and Toucan Sam, Teka USA's launch line is composed of 30" x 60" 100 percent cotton fiber-reactive printed beach towels and 100 percent cotton, soft pigment print, two-piece children's bath sets, which include a 24" x 44" bath towel and a matching wash cloth. Both the beach towels and the juvenile bath sets carry a $12.99 suggested retail price and are poised for mass, mid-tier and specialty stores, as well as supermarket and drugstore chains where Kellogg's food products are sold.
Teka USA will add kitchen textiles to its offerings through its deal with Kellogg's by February, officially launching that category segment at the winter mini-market here, Richard Rosenblum, vp of sales, told Home Textiles Today.
In addition to the kitchen textiles — which include 100 percent cotton terry and waffleweave kitchen towels in soft pigment print, jacquard and embroidery varieties, as well as oven mitts and pot holders — Teka USA will also introduce in February six additional designs for its existing beach towel and juvenile bath sets.
My wife and I purchased a queen size Teka terry cloth towel 15 plu yrs., ago in Ocean City, MD. We love the towel, but we need a replacement. Our kids also love the towel, but we haven't been able to locate a store where we can purchase them. Pleas, tell us where we can purchawe bed sheet terry cloth size towels in various colors. Thank you! JJBBJuanjose Borda - 2013-08-02 14:47:39 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...