Prius is top prize in Overstock anniversary sweepstakes
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/28/2009 10:48:00 AM
Salt Lake City – Overstock.com has launched a 10-day, online “Decade O’Deals” sweepstakes to celebrate its 10th anniversary, which is Oct. 9.
The grand prize will be a 2009 Toyota Prius hybrid car.
Other big prizes include a home theatre system, a $5,000 jewelry package, a moped, a smart phone package, a luxury watch, one year’s free gas, a $5,000 room makeover, a $5,000 dream vacation package and a $5,000 shopping spree on Overstock.com.
In its most recent fiscal year, Overstock generated revenues of $256 million and net income of $1 million."Many people said that we would not last this long but our loyal customers are the ones that made this all possible," said Overstock.com chairman and ceo Patrick Byrne.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...