JCP launches iPhone app
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/2/2009 11:36:00 AM
Plano, Texas – JCPenney has launched a new app for Apple’s iPhone that will give mobile phone users access to weekly deals at the retailer.
The free JCPenney Weekly Deals app allows cusomters to browse a select group of store-advertised sale items featured in the latest weekend sales circular; create a “portable” shopping list within the application by saving items as “favorites”; search for the latest special offers; and find the nearest store to either their current location or to a zip code/city name.
The launch is part of JCP’s “Know Before You Go” initiative, which taps in to the trend of consumers researching purchases on line to determine which stores they will visit.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...