JLA youth lines gear up for Indy Jones IV
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/9/2007 2:43:00 PM
At Market – JLA Home's youth division recently inked a licensing partnership with Lucasfilm/Paramount's “Indiana Jones IV” film, coming in May 2008, for juvenile bedding and bedroom accessories, rugs, decorative pillows, blankets and throws.
David Jackson, vp, sales and merchandising for the JLA youth division, told HTT the company will create "at least four, maybe five" collections. Likely, there will be three programs for discount stores and two for mid-tier retailers -- the latter incorporating more fashionables details like cargo pockets, twills and other embellishments.
A preview of the program will be ready within weeks and the full line will be shown in February. Shipping of product is scheduled to be ready in March or April.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...