STONE-CLINE HOME FASHIONS
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 685-1617
Among Stone-Cline's new designs are Maharaja and Foliage. Maharaja, a narrow tab-top, is a luxurious silk shantung-look in polyester with woven bands of a subtle paisley design at top and bottom. Foliage, a wide tab-top, is constructed of 100 percent cotton in a linen look that is adorned with an assortment of scattered felt leaves with embroidered stems and veins.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...