Woolrich/Sphinx Team Up
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/14/2005 12:00:00 AM
Woolrich, Pa. —
Outdoor lifestyle brand Woolrich Inc. recently joined forces with area rug supplier Sphinx by Oriental Weavers to produce the former's Summerstone Falls collection.
Set to launch at the International Home Furnishings Market at High Point in April, the collection will initially comprise 100 percent wool hand-crafted rugs in six to eight designs and various textures.
A 5-by-8 is set to retail between $299 and $399.
“The Woolrich Summerstone Falls collection by Sphinx is a perfect addition to the Woolrich Home product lineup,” said Dennis Marxen, vice president of international and home licensing, Woolrich.
Sphinx's rugs are the newest component being added to the Woolrich Home Furnishings division. Other categories include casegoods and upholstery, lighting, wall décor, decorative accessories, tabletop, mouse pads and coasters, wallpaper, table linens and top-of-bed linens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...