UF&D to underline performance at Heimtexil
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/23/2008 1:33:00 PM
Des Plaines, Ill. – United Feather & Down will spotlight the comfort and health benefits of its proprietary basic bedding products at Heimtextil, Jan. 14-17 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Among the key UF&D fills to be emphasized are SilverFill and MicroMax.
SilverFill is a proprietary fill that combines pure silver fibers with a down alternative that the company said delivers “natural, permanent protection from 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria, while regulating body temperature and offering anti-static properties.”
MicroMax is a down alternative made with the company’s proprietary processing techniques and unique fiber cut lengths. It has been engineered for light weight and improved washability to extend product life.
United Feather & Down will be exhibiting in the A.Molina booth, with its European partner, in Hall 8, Aisle C, Stand 85.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...