S. Lichtenberg Marks Interest in Insulated Curtains
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Energy-saving foam-back panels and media room-ready blackout curtains have generated great interest this market, said Carl Goldstein, vp, S. Lichtenberg & Co. "Demand for energy-saving curtains is re-emerging," said Goldstein, referring to earlier phases of popularity within the past several decades.
In faux silk, offered with or without flocking embellishment, classic styles such as Reese and Corsica were standouts in the foam-backed selections. These are targeted up to a $19.99 retail per panel, with coordinated tops also designed to retail up to $19.99.
Amy Hanlon, vp design, said response was excellent to the company's chocolate-based colorways, attended by celadon and sage — and there has been a strong resurgence of golds. Hanlon added that S. Lichtenberg has placed a lot of prints this market, with interest across the board "in florals, animal, geometrics, and teen prints."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...