Mendl mktg. director with Albany Corp.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2001 12:00:00 AM
ALBANY -Albany International Corp., manufacturers of the down alternative PrimaLoft, announced the hiring of Tom Mendl to the newly created position of director of marketing.
Mendl, who will report directly to Joe Rumiesz, vp of PrimaLoft, will direct the marketing and brand-building activities of PrimaLoft and PrimaDown products in the home furnishings and outdoors markets.
"We are very happy to have Tom on board," said Rumiesz. "With his expertise in brand building in North America and Europe, he is a strong addition to our team."
Mendl most recently worked as marketing services manager for Malden Mills Industries Inc., where he was involved with the launching of the popular apparel brand Polartec.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...