Pillowtex names newest Cannon, Royal Velvet licensee
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2007 12:49:00 PM
New York -- Official Pillowtex today said it has signed a licensing agreement with International Home Fashions (IHF) to make electric blankets, electric pads and electric throws under the Cannon and Royal Velvet brands for distribution in the U.S. and Canada .
Pillowtex said the products will show at the IHF showroom in suite 905 of the 295 Fifth Avenue building during the August market in New York , and will be ready to ship to retail this fall.
IHF president Tedd Smith said, “We are extremely excited to have the opportunity to work with two of the most recognizable brands in the industry.” The IHF lines will embody the latest microprocessor technology for greater safety and comfort control, the company said, as well as other electronic features and “distinctive fibers.”
Howard Dietch, director of licensing and new business development for Official Pillowtex, noted, “This agreement complements the existing licenses we have for these brands and solidifies our total home concept.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...