Baltic Linen to debut Viyella lines
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2006 1:37:00 PM
Valley Stream , N.Y. – Through its recent licensing partnership with centuries-old British textiles manufacturer and brand Viyella Home, Baltic Linen Co. will debut a bedding collection in three styles during the New York Home Textiles Market.
The three design themes for the collection are: Viyella at Home, Viyella City Living and Viyella Country.
Viyella Home draws inspiration from its plentiful design archive of prints, jacquards and colored wovens in English traditional florals, classic checks and stripes.
Baltic's bed linens are of cotton percale and are paired with elegant bedspreads, cozy blankets and throws in velvet, brushed silk or lambs wool.
Baltic also holds the licensed with Viyella for bath coordinates and robes. But product introductions in these categories are being reserved for later markets. They will include a range of Egyptian cotton plain dyes and coordinating combed-cotton towels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...