Daniadown names Gabler Group for Southern sales
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/22/2006 11:52:00 AM
Dallas – The Gabler Group, based here, has been selected to represent the Daniadown line of Canadian-made bed linens and down products in Texas , Oklahoma , Arkansas , Louisiana , Mississippi , Kansas and Missouri .
Daniadown has been manufacturing and distributing fashion and basic bedding, down duvets and pillows for nearly 40 years, and now is launching a major expansion into the U.S. market.
Richard Earthy, Daniadown vp sales, said, “We are delighted to have this group of true professionals, with a fine reputation for supplying first rate products and quality customer service, representing the Daniadown line.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...