Hunter Douglas hires marketer
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
Upper Saddle River, NJ — Hunter Douglas Window Fashions announced the hiring of Norm Malone to its corporate marketing organization.
Malone will join the Upper Saddle River, NJ-based hard window coverings manufacturer as director of marketing programs. He will report directly to Jim Mathews, the vp of corporate marketing. His responsibilities will include furthering the development of Hunter Douglas' Priority Dealer program, strengthening the corporate promotional programs and for developing and implementing new fabricator and dealer initiatives.
"Norm brings a rich knowledge of the industry to his new position, as well as his professional and personable approach," said Mathews. "We are very pleased to have him aboard."
Malone most recently worked for Marble Crafters USA as its director of sales and marketing. He has also worked for Elmar Inc., LouverDrape, Springs Industries and Burlington Industries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...