Big Lots Taps Claxton
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/31/2005 12:00:00 AM
Columbus, Ohio —
Big Lots has appointed Robert Claxton senior vice president of marketing.
He will report to CEO Steve Fishman and will start his position on Nov. 14. Claxton will oversee all areas of marketing, advertising, brand development, and merchandise presentation and will be responsible for furthering the company's national brand recognition.
He joins Big Lots from Initiative Media, a global advertising and communications agency based in Atlanta, where he was general manager and executive vice president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...