Anchor shifts HQ
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/16/2002 12:00:00 AM
WYCOFF, NJ —
Kitchen textiles supplier Anchor Home Products, which produces kitchen appliance covers and other kitchen textiles, has relocated its New Jersey offices and factory from its former site in Prospect Park to the neighboring town Wycoff, Frank Petronzio, president, told HTT. The new address is 480 Braen Ave., Wyckoff, NJ 07481.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...