Designer Walker to Bow Cuddlebugs Crib Bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2008 12:00:00 AM
Apex, N.C. —
Edward Walker, designer on TLC's "Trading Spaces," along withlicensee Cuddlebugs-n-Cocoons, will unveil a line of crib bedding in January. He currently has an upscale line of tween/teen bedding with Cuddlebugs-n-Cocoons; the addition of crib bedding serves as a natural bridge between Cuddlebugs-n-Cocoons line of cozy baby blankets and Walker's teen bedding.
"The designs of the Teen/Tween bedding gained quite a bit of attention and our buyers started requesting a line of baby bedding," said Sandra VanSickle, C-n-C president and founder.
The Cuddlebugs-n-Cocoons Baby Collections will include a four-piece crib bumper, a dust ruffle, blanket and sheet. Coordinating accessories will include a toy bag, a diaper stacker and window panels and the collections will have cross-over designs from the teen line as well as new designs.
Designs include African Safari with black and white zebra print piped in chartreuse; Sylvia Ann, highlighted by a palette of soothing pinks and grey adorned with delicate white embroidery and Elizabeth, a sweet and subtle bedding group with dainty lavender, white, and grey tones with white scalloped embroidery.
The line will debut at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market.
(Reported by HTT sister publication Kids Today.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...