Bomar Trim Names Ferrell Director of Merchandising
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/2/2006 12:00:00 AM
Lake Worth, Florida — —
Lake Worth, Florida — Bomar Trim, Inc. has hired Pat Ferrell as director of merchandising and business development. Ferrell started her career with JoAnn Fabrics, ran her own business designing and manufacturing decorative accessories and point-of-purchase display materials, and has also worked as a buyer for Federated Department Stores and Elder-Beerman Department Stores.
“Pat's years of experience in the fabric and trimming industries, particularly her work in product design for her own company, will make her an excellent addition to the Bomar team,” said Lou Paige, vice president, sales and marketing. “She brings a unique perspective to our company with her comprehensive understanding of product design, manufacturing and retailing. This experience will allow her to help our valued customers better grow their businesses.”
Ferrell, earned a B.A. in marketing from Capital University, has served as an adjunct instructor at Sinclair Community College (Dayton, Ohio).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...