Mahdavi's creates new post for Southeastern region
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2002 2:03:00 PM
Norcross, GA — Area rug manufacturer and importer Mahdavi's Inc. recently appointed Mike Thompson to the newly created position of Southeastern vp, sales. He reports directly to Shields Smith Jr., executive vp, marketing and business development.
Prior to his new post, Thompson spent 17 years with Shaw Industries, most recently as regional manager for the Shaw Rugs division.
His new responsibility will be to generate sales in the company's newly structured Southeastern region.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...