Broadway’s Christine Ebersole to perform at Gift for Life gala
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2006 9:48:00 AM
New York – The star of the critically acclaimed Broadway show Grey Gardens, Christine Ebersole, will give an exclusive performance at the Gift for Life annual fundraising gala, set for Sunday, January 28, from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. at Strata, 915 Broadway at 21st Street.
Gift for Life, founded in 1992, is the gift and home decor industry’s volunteer group raising funds for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research. Gift for Life has raised nearly $4 million for support of amfAR’s work.
Also appearing will be River Huston, writer, performer and AIDS activist. Other gala festivities will also include a gourmet buffet dinner; cocktails; silent and live auctions for outstanding products, airline tickets, vacation getaways; and two special awards presented to three individuals.
Individual tickets start at $125 or $5,000 for a reserved table of 10. Additional levels of tickets and sponsorships are also available. Proceeds from the event benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research. For more information, contact Erica Topple, (212) 806-1753, or at email@example.com or visit www.giftforlife.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...