Filippone Joins Welspun
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Welspun USA has appointed Gary Filippone design director for bedding products.
Filippone most recently served as senior vp of design and creative director for Springs Industries.
Prior to Springs, he served as vp and director design for Robert Allen. Filippone spent several years as a senior designer at Wamsutta/Pacific, before that home fashions producer was acquired by Springs Industries, and continued to work at Springs for some time before taking a job as design chief at The Bibb Company. After The Bibb Company was acquired by Dan River, he worked there briefly before joining The Robert Allen Group.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...