HTT Welcomes Jeff Reeves
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Jeff Reeves has been hired as Account Manager South/East for Home Textiles Today. He will be based in Greensboro, N.C.
Reeves has worked since 1995 in the market development of licensed merchandising programs, specializing in building retailer relationships, corporate sponsorships, and special promotions. Most recently a consulting entrepreneur for a range of licensed properties and products, he was previously wholesale sales director at Action Performance. He has extensive experience developing NASCAR programs with mid-tier, specialty, and online retailers.
With his experience in creating and delivering custom merchandising assortments and promotions in both softlines and hardlines categories for a wide range of manufacturers and retailers, Reeves will provide a valuable resource for businesses that are building brands, private label programs, and tapping new markets in the home textiles industry.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...