Warner Bros. taps new vp, licensing
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2001 7:04:00 AM
BURBANK, CA — Warner Bros. Consumer Products announced the hiring of Annie Leung as its vp, licensing for Greater China and Southeast Asia.
The position was formerly held by Indra Suharjono, who has taken another position within AOL/Time Warner.
Leung will report to Mark Matheny, executive vp, International for Warner Bros. Consumer Products. She will lead and manage licensing sales as well as marketing and operations for the division. In addition, Leung will also assist in generating and implementing operational policies and procedures and prepare a full licensing strategy for the region.
"We are very excited that Annie has joined our group," Matheny said. "Her strong working knowledge of the Asian marketplace, coupled with her highly developed brand management expertise and excellent leadership skills make her the perfect choice for this position.
"She is a strategic thinker with an excellent sense," Matheny continued. "Her hands-on attributes will make her an integral member of our international business team."
Prior to joining Warner Bros., Leung, who will be based in Hong Kong, most recently worked for TAO Conecpt Ltd. as ceo. She has also worked for Mattel East Asia Limited and Cosdel (Far East) Ltd. as regional general manager and general manager, respectively.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...