Veratex names Sager to merchandising post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/2/2008 2:01:00 PM
Van Nuys, Calif. – Bedding ensemble and bath accessories supplier Veratex has named retailing and supplier veteran Debbie Sager vp of merchandising – a new post.
Sager spent the first half of her career in merchandising, ultimately becoming a divisional merchandise manager at Mervyns. From there she moved to now-defunct kitchen textiles and table linens supplier Barth & Dreyfuss. She spent the past three years at diversified home textiles producer Keeco.
While Veratex will continue to focus on branded product, Sager will lead the expansion of the company’s private label business in the middle market and up.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...