Comfortex recognized by WCMA
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
MAPLEWOOD, NY — Comfortex Window Fashions earned the praise of its contemporaries recently, garnering six awards from the Window Covering Manufacturers Association.
The Maplewood, NY-based hard window coverings manufacturer earned the awards for Best New Technical Innovation of the Year, Best New Safety Innovation and Most Innovative Overall Design for its ComforTrack Energy Saving Sidetrack System. In the Wood Blinds and Shading category, the company's Plantation ShutterBlinds earned the award for Best New Technical Innovation while its Universal Deluxe Hardware System earned the same award in the Cellular Shade category.
Rounding out the awards was the Stardust Soft Sheer Vertical, which also won for Best New Technical Innovation, but in the Alternative Shadings category. Its Universal Deluxe Hardware System earned the same award in the Cellular Shade category.
"Comfortex is proud to accept these prestigious WCMA awards and is proud of the employees that continue to develop innovative products," said Thomas Marusak, president/ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...