New product marketing exec for Colonial Williamsburg
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/20/2004 12:00:00 AM
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. — Sally McConnell has been named director of marketing for Colonial Williamsburg's products division. She will oversee advertising, PR, events, visual merchandising and creative support of Colonial Williamsburg's retail, direct marketing and products licensing businesses.
She takes up her post May 2.
She was formerly vice president of sales and marketing for InnerAsia, a New York-based Tibetan rug company. Prior to that, she was for 16 years director and vice president of French Country Living, a home furnishings store in Great Falls, Va., which she and her husband, Bringier, founded and grew into a $25 million retail and catalog brand.
"She brings with her a significant level of accomplishment in marketing across retail, direct marketing and licensing channels of distribution," said Jim Easton, vice president of products for Colonial Williamsburg. "Her success in helping build French Country Living into the brand it became will be of great use in helping us achieve our objectives with the Williamsburg brand."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...