Kris Deaton Returns to Macy's West
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/13/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Kris Deaton has left the Macy's Home Store organization here to rejoin Macy's West in San Francisco where she will be responsible for business development activities for the home store in that Federated division.
Ron Ota, formerly vp of utility bedding, home décor and windows at Macy's Home Store here, succeeds Deaton as vp, luxury bedding. Erik Sanchez, formerly buyer of pillows and pads, has been promoted to senior buyer with responsibility for Ota's previous area.
Deaton, formerly a divisional merchandise manager in the home world at Macy's West, reports to Dan Edelman, president and coo of the division. "Kris was an integral part of the New York Home Store organization and was an important part of our home division here, so she will play a significant role in our home business," said Bob Mettler, chairman and ceo of Macy's West.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...