-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Anaheim, CA (800) 457-1515
Two beds, Fitzgerald and Shelbourne, make their debut for the Waterford bed collection, while three are new from the Susan and Sarah Collection and the luxury comforter sets and duvets line. A floral chenille is done in mink, aubergine, gold and olive tones on Fitzgerald, while an elaborate tile work chenille pattern on ruby and gold adorns Shelbourne. In the Susan and Sarah collection, the Japanese-inspired Kimono debuts as well the contemporary Ikat and the lavish tapestry design of Magic Carpet. Rainforest, Woodlands and Athens are all new comforter sets. Both Rainforest and Woodlands feature flower motifs, while an architectural block motif in taupe, gray and indigo appear on Athens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...