Networking with EWHT
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/13/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Two events by Executives Working in Home Textiles offer extra content along with networking.
"Cultural and Technical Challenges as you travel and work in Asia" will be a presentation by Bhawna Singh at the networking lunch on Tuesday, Nov. 28 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Fashion Institute of Technology students in the Home Product Development Club will be in attendance, room A-306 at FIT, 27th St. and 8th Ave. Guests $5, members and students free.
Holiday Wreath Making is the hands-on theme of the get-together on Wednesday, Nov. 29 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., hosted by horticulturist Rose Edinger, room A-803 at FIT. Members $65, guests $75.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...