Waverly hires Hopkins for woven design
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/27/2004 12:17:00 PM
NEW YORK — Lynne Hopkins has joined Waverly as director of woven design.
Hopkins, who reports to Pam Maffei-Toolan, vice president, design, formerly was fabric design manager for Sure Fit. Earlier, she was director of styling, custom design division, for Blumenthal Print Works.She succeeds Mark Denecour who is no longer with the company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...