Nautica unveils new additions to lineup
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/7/2002 2:57:00 PM
New York — Looking to get a jump on the competition by unveiling new product a full two months before fall market, Nautica offered a look at three new beds, two new decorative towels and several new bath accessories collections.
The Nautica Home collection, with the exception of the beach towels, is manufactured by San Francisco-based American Pacific Home.
All three of the new beds are for Bridge, the second tier of Nautica's bedding ensembles, which also include Crew and Stateroom.
Devonshire Floral, Lakeshore Denim and Blues Cruise are scheduled to ship in February or March of 2003 and are more sophisticated than the Crew offerings but not as detailed as Stateroom's ensembles.
Cottage Retreat and Pink Sands are new for the decorative line, while Avenue, Ottoman and Slicker all supplement the bath accessory line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...