Hunter Douglas to host Alliance conference
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/26/2006 12:23:00 PM
Upper Saddle River, N.J. – “Together, A New Opportunity” is the theme of the first-ever dealer-and-fabricator event, titled the “International Alliance Conference” (IAC), hosted by window treatment giant Hunter Douglas.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell will keynote the IAC, which will be held July 25 – 27 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
The IAC will bring together Hunter Douglas aligned dealers – Gallery, Showcase Priority, and Priority – will come together with international Hunter Douglas dealers, Hunter Douglas full-line fabricators, Alliance service providers, and the Hunter Douglas management and product brand teams.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...