Higgins named evp for Cost Plus
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/3/2004 12:00:00 AM
OAKLAND, CALIF. —
Cost Plus, Inc. has hired Theresa Strickland as executive vice president, merchandising and marketing.
Strickland has 20 years of retail experience. At Macy's West, she was vice president, merchandising, in the home furnishings area before moving to Pottery Barn, where she was senior vice president, general merchandising manager. She then developed her own retail business which was later sold. Most recently, she was executive vice president of product development, design, visual and marketing for Syratech Corporation.
She will report directly to CEO Murray Dashe.
Reporting to Strickland will be Patricia Juckett, who has directed the company's advertising and marketing efforts for nearly seven years and was recently promoted to senior vice president; Lisa Griffin, vice president of planning and allocation and a three year veteran of Cost Plus; as well as the buying and merchandising organization.
Steve Higgins, senior vice president, merchandising, is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...