Grimsley to steer Circa 1801 brand at Valdese Weavers
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2009 11:23:00 AM
Valdese, N.C. – Decorative fabric supplier Valdese Weavers has named Kim Grimsley design director and marketing manager for its Circa 1801 division.
Most recently vp of design and merchandising at Tietex Interiors, Grimsley will be responsible for all aspects of the development of the Circa 1801 brand. She will manage the product development and fabric design, marketing strategy develop and implementation – and work directly with key customers across all markets served.
"Kim Grimsley has become one of the most accomplished design and marketing talents in our industry through her leadership at Tietex, and previously at Craftex," said Michael Shelton, president and ceo of Valdese Weavers. The company operates four facilities in North Carolina, with nearly 800 associates.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...