Revere Mills adds to the team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/26/2006 12:27:00 PM
Des Plaines, Ill. -- Bath towel and kitchen textiles supplier Revere Mills International Group Inc. has appointed Elaine Aschenbrand as its director of marketing and product development, effective Jan. 8.
Based out of Connecticut and the company's New York showroom at 295 Fifth Ave., she will report to John Vanden Berge, president.
Aschenbrand most recently worked in product development and design for Better Home. Earlier in her career, she held buying and merchandising positions at several retailers, including Ames, Stuarts and Bradlees.
In her new post, she will be responsible for the planning and implementing of all aspects of marketing and production development for all products lines. She will also play a key role in the strategic development of marketing plans and the sourcing of new product and factories.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...