Down Etc. to Furnish The Chatwal
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/7/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Down Etc. has landed a contract to provide down bedding for The Chatwal New York, a deluxe hotel opening in spring 2010 in Manhattan's theater district.
Down Etc will create a line of private-label bedding exclusive to The Chatwal, including: a 100% white goose down comforter that adjusts to body temperature, 50% white goose down /50% white goose feather sleeping pillows, and hypoallergenic AquaPlush pillows as a down-alternative options. The Pillow Butler menu will provide Chatwal customers with a range of pillows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...