CHF cuts deal with Ocean Pacific
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2002 12:00:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET —
CHF Industries, already maintaining a strong focus on its marketing and products for specific age segments, announced that it recently entered into a licensing agreement with Ocean Pacific Apparel Corporation.
Under the agreement, CHF will design, product, market and sell the new Ocean Pacific Home and Op Home brands, which will include bedding, bath and home décor. Ocean Pacific Home will be aimed at the 25-to-50-plus age bracket, while Op Home will be designed for teenagers.
The line is scheduled for delivery in September or October and aimed at the department and specialty store channels.
"In partnering with CHF, OP's joining an experienced, well-respected home furnishings manufacturer with an infrastructure that can accommodate the growth we're planning for our mainstay, Op, and our recent product extensions with Ocean Pacific," said Andrew Lelchuk, senior vp, OP.
Said Frank Foley, president and ceo of CHF, "Op and Ocean Pacific are two of the most recognized, embraceable brand names in the United States. This relationship represents yet another step forward for CHF in diversifying our product offerings in both the youth and adult markets."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...