Kane retires from Chatelane
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/19/2007 12:01:00 PM
New York – Gerry Kane, a founder and president of Chatelane, Inc. and a principal of Samelson-Chatelane-Coral, has retired from the firm.
Kane, one of the founders of the firm in 1983, is still mulling his next step. “After all these years, it was time, and I haven’t decided whether I will do anything.”
Harry Samelson, son of the late Charles Samelson, one of the founders, and Mark Teppel, continue as principals of the firm.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...