Springs Baby brings Fitzgerald back
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2002 12:00:00 AM
Fort Mill, SC — Springs Industries announced yesterday that Lucia Fitzgerald is rejoining the company as vp, baby products for the Springs Baby Products division.
Fitzgerald succeeds Kevin Carlisle, who has joined a key account team as vp of sales. Her responsibilities include sales, marketing, merchandising and design, and she will be based in Springs' corporate office here.
Fitzgerald originally joined the major mill as part of its general management program. From there, she moved on to hold positions with the Finished Fabrics division and Springs Window Fashions division. She later worked for several wall covering and fabrics companies, as well as WestPoint Stevens, where she was the vp of business development. Most recently, Fitzgerald has been a strategic consultant to home furnishings and housewares manufacturers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...