New design director at Crown Crafts
By Cecile Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
ATLANTA -Crown Crafts, manufacturers of throws, bedding and other decorative home furnishings, has promoted Marcia Brandwein to director of design.
Brandwein has worked for Crown Crafts for the past 20 years. She developed the company's first comforter collection. She is also directly responsible for the development of all products related to the Royal Sateen brand of luxury bedding since its launch in 1989.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 16, 2013
- Aug 1, 2013
- Jun 18, 2013
- May 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...