Katha Diddel moves to new showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/13/2005 12:11:00 PM
NEW YORK – Designer Katha Diddel is opening a new showroom for her needlepoint and accessories products at 7 West 34th St .
Diddel, who is celebrating her 25th anniversary in the business, is preparing to introduce her largest group of collections in the past decade. This will include her first Hanukkah collection of needlepoint gift pillows and coasters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...