HP Market Authority Adjusts New Schedule
By Larry Thomas -- Home Textiles Today, 11/14/2005 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. — —
High Point, N.C. — One day after voting to move the fall 2006 market to late September, the International Home Furnishings Market Authority decided to switch back to an October schedule.
The new fall dates, Oct. 16-22, don't conflict with any religious holidays, the Market Authority said, and essentially returns the event to its original dates. However, it maintains the Monday-through-Sunday schedule favored by attendees who were surveyed earlier this year.
The group had earlier voted to stage the fall market on Sept. 25.-Oct. 1. However, that schedule conflicted with Rosh Hashanah, which is Sept. 23, 2006, and Yom Kippur, which is Oct. 2.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...