National Curtain Creates New Sales Director Post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/13/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
National Curtain recently appointed Darrel Druckman to the newly restructured director of sales post. He reports to George Gokhan, vice president.
Druckman was most recently with Ex-Cell Home Fashions, where he worked the past eight years as vice president, sales manager. Prior to that, he spent 14 years with Fieldcrest Cannon, holding various sales, marketing and management positions during his time there.
“I am looking to expand business for the company, especially with the specialty retailers,” Druckman said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...