New textiles show draws interest
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/6/2002 12:00:00 AM
Cape Town, South Africa — More than 60 exhibitors have signed up for the first Living Space interior textiles show here from March 12 to March 14.
Both decorative fabrics and finished bed, bath, curtain and table linens will be featured in the show organized by The South African Trade Link Co., a subsidiary of U.K.-based The Trade Link Co. The product range encompasses mass produced fabrics from vertical mills to hand-painted and handcrafted fabrics.
The exhibition, to be held in Newlands, South Africa, is sponsored by Trade and Investment South Africa (TISA) and Ntsika — the EU Enterprise Promotion Agency.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...