Expo promotes Petke
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2002 12:00:00 AM
Expo Design Center recently promoted Ken Petke to the new position of global product merchant for soft flooring.
Petke, who has spent the last two-plus years of his career with Expo, most recently worked as West Coast merchant for soft flooring. Prior to that, he was Northeast region flooring merchant.
He reports directly to Rick Vazquez, merchandising vp, Expo.
Petke, who currently lives in Newport Coast, CA, will soon be relocating to Expo's headquarters here with his wife Maureen Petke, a rug buyer for Design & Decor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...