Calico shifts merchandising
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/27/2001 12:00:00 AM
KENNETT SQUARE, PA —
Roy Simpson Jr. has been named to the new position of vp with responsibilities for merchandising for Calico Corners, the 120-unit fabric and home furnishings specialty chain.
Simpson, whose father is chairman, is a company director and has been involved with the company for more than 20 years.
Betsy Burr, an 11-year Calico Corners executive, has been named gmm, an expanded position that includes purchasing and visual merchandising. She formerly was a district manager in the metro Washington market.
Jay Danneman continues in his post, supervising merchandising operations.
Barbara Godwin, formerly the buyer, is evaluating a number of other position options within the company, according to Jan Jessup, company spokeswoman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...