Jessica McClintock in advance showing at Dallas Market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/13/2007 12:53:00 PM
City of Commerce, Calif. -- Pacific Coast Home Furnishings (PCHF) will preview a part of its licensed Jessica McClintock Home collection at the Dallas Gift Market, June 19-27 at the World Trade Center in "The Mix" showroom.
As The Mix will be representing the Jessica McClintock home product in that territory, company principal Kathy Normand and PCHF evp Sam Samani agreed that regional buyers and better customers from the area would appreciate the opportunity to view the line. The official launch date for Jessica McClintock Home is set for Aug. 6-10 during the New York Home Fashions Week (formerly known as ‘market week’).
Jessica McClintock Home has multiple tiers of good, better, and best products. The high-end line, denoted as Black label, will be launched as "Jessica McClintock romantic home.”
Giveaways and gift-with-purchase from the collection will be offered by The Mix during the Dallas Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...