Sardelli joins Kaufmann
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2005 12:25:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Albert Sardelli has joined Braemore Fabrics, the upper end decorative fabrics division of P. Kaufmann, Inc.
Sardelli, who has a long career in home furnishings design, most recently was vice president of design for Brunschwig et Fils. Earlier, Sardelli was design director of Covington Fabrics and Waverly. He also was design director for the former Wamsutta and Bibb home textiles mills.
He will work with Emily Mann, director of woven design and Frank Detero, director of print design. He reports to Bob Appelbaum, president of Braemore.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...