HOLLANDER HOME FASHIONS
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Boca Raton, FL (561) 997-6900
The Fashion Division introduces 23 new patterns: four for the Vendome Collection; five from Park Avenue; six from Nob Hill; and four each from Hollander Teen and Hollander Kids. The collections will range from 310-count ensembles for Vendome to 180-count for Hollander Teen.
A 100 percent lambswool comforter called Woolie Bullie makes its first appearance. A 233-count cotton shell is filled with hypoallergenic wool for those allergic to down and feathers.
Several new pillows also debut. The Everspring, Majestic Down and Prestige Down are new from the Beautyrest natural pillow line, while the Beautyrest Exceptionale brand rolls out two new down additions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...